MUSEO DE PREHISTORIA Y ARQUEOLOGÍA DE CANTABRIA
Program: Museum and office building
Size: 23.200 m2
- In charge of BIM coordination of the architectural team for the basic design and the executive project.
- Provided training and assistance to the project team.
- Coordinated data modelling and management.
- Set BIM workflows within the project team.
- Ensured the accuracy of models and datasets by establishing quality control procedures.
- Ensured successful project delivery of BIM model and 2D deliverables.
- Coordinated with MEP team and Structural team.
- Specific content creation (parametric families, 2D annotations, view templates, etc).
- Clash detection review and resolution.
Collaboration with: 3D Leap
Project by: Mendoza Partida